The complete solution to manage the claims process.
~ Runs in DGS Cloud with Maritech Trading.
Handling claims can be a time-consuming process with several different parties involved. Rigid deadlines for notifications and documentation makes it important to be able to manage this in one complete system.
• Maritech Claims simplifies the end-to-end process from registration to transmitting credit note and debit purchase. All communication between parties can take place within the system, and thus is also collected and documented in one place.
• Maritech Claims is the first Azure application and is an important part of Maritech’s future application portfolio. Building this application in Azure is a logical first step towards creating a new cloud-based Trading solution.
• Maritech Claims allows the users to collect all the necessary information, and manage all communication between different stakeholders from start to completion in one system. This translates into a more agile way of handling the Claims process and not to mention unprecedented savings through reducing time spent both waiting for information and reminding the different stakeholders to respond using several other systems.
• The reports help the organization to make the correct decisions by providing the right information through applying historical data.
• Maritech Claims is available as a subscription per user per month. This gives you the flexibility to add additional users as your business grows without having to invest in expensive IT infrastructure. You may also easily customize your workflow, and apply several different types of roles if needed.
• You can rest assured that your information is stored in our data center with world-class reliability and security. With this solution, we will take responsibility for hosting, backups, upgrades, etc. With the cloud solution, you do not have to worry about IT operations, which will give you more time to focus on your business.
"All communication between parties can take place within the system, and thus is also collected and documented in one place."